2016 Rowing Victoria Masters Championships
||14/5/2016 - 15/5/2016
||YES Enter Now
Seat Fee: $20.50 including Paypal Fee
Late Entry Fee: $20 per seat
Late Scratching Fee: $100 after 2:30pm, 13thMay
Non Appearance Fee: $200
For Entry List
APSM Contact: Robyn Summers (0413 424 297 )
The 2016 RV Masters State Championship Regatta will be run
over 2 days at Nagambie Lakes
Four brackets of events will be run each day, heats at the
beginning of the bracket if required.
There will be approximately 15 - 30 minutes between each
Crews and scullers are able to row multiple events in one
bracket if they feel they will be able to trun around in the
There will be 4-5 minutes between races.
APSM Entry Process
1. Register for the number of events you wish to enter via the APSM website.
Please note the APSM deadline.
2. The stroke or crew representative of each event must email the crew names
(stroke to bow), event number and description, boat preference
and coxswain to APSM Contact.
3. Entries will then entered via the RV Manager System.
4. Scratching / changes to crews - notify APSM Contact. If scratching is before
RV's entry deadline, entry fees will be refunded. Please note the late scratching
fee and non appearance fee above.
5. The APSM Boat Captain will consider entries and allocate boats/oars.
6. The transport fee will be finalised and invoiced once all entries have been